Testimonials

If you've had a session with me, I would LOVE it if you would tell others what your experience was like!! Tell us what you were expecting, and what you got. Your experience might help others make the choice to take a session with me! Leave a comment below. You do not have to have a URL or a blogger account to leave a comment. Simply use the Name/URL section, include your name, and leave the URL blank if you don't have one! Thank you SO MUCH for taking the time to leave a comment with your testimonial!
Margaret said...

I have a 13 year old daughter who does not like to have her picture taken at all, and she went into this session NOT wanting to do it at all. She begged me not to make her do it. I made her do it because I have seen the pictures that Rachel does. I can tell you that we will definetly go back for more pictures. Not only did the pictures turn out WONDERFUL and TERIFFIC, but Micah had a GREAT time doing it. Rachel takes pictures when you don't even know she is taking pictures. Those were some of the best ones. And Rachels saying is "I won't make you do anything that I wouldn't do" She is right. She was in the sand laying down right with her. This is by far the BEST experience that we have EVER had, and can't wait to go back again. We HIGHLY recommend Rachel and trust me, YOU WILL NOT be disappointed at all. Thank you Rachel for the best pictures EVER!!!!!!! Loves to you. Margaret

Alisha McKinney said...

We have had 2 sessions with Rachel, one in April of '07, and our most recent on 8/31. The first ones were family pics while I was pregnant with our daughter. My hubby HATES getting pics done, and he was so happy with everything about the session. He was just playing with our son on the beach, totally oblivious to the camera. They turned out wonderful. The most recent ones were a surprise for my hubby. My kids and I met with Rachel, and went to a few different places this time. The kids had a blast playing with her, she has such a way with them. My son loves her. It's nothing like a regular photo session, you mostly play, do whatever you want, and Rachel just snaps the pictures, while you forget you're even there to get them done. I will continue to go to her for our pictures on a yearly basis, and will be getting family pictures done again here soon to include our daughter. She knows of great places to go and she is magic with a camera. And a lot of fun to hang out with, too! It's like just hanging out with your friends. She's great!

Photobucket

Comments