Nitty Gritty EveryDay Special Moments LIFE Dirty Messy Happy Thoughtful

Unique settings and Candid Photography speak volumes more than canned smiles, and posed bodies. Your pictures tell a story. Let your photos have their say! It is my goal as your photographer, to allow you to lose yourself and forget that we are working toward anything. Bring your dirty smudged children, your sticky fingers, your everyday comfy clothes. No need for pretenses. True Beauty and Real Stories are in the every day. If you are striving for perfectly posed, lined up bodies and pretend smiles, then I am not the photographer for you. Should you be interested in taking a session with me, you can expect me to settle in with your family, to take a few formal shots in the beginning of your session, and then to follow your child into their world. I might ask you to walk away from me. I might take pictures of a toe or two. Some of my settings might seem a little out of place to you. Whatever we do, I will probably not ask you to say cheese. I will most likely do things that you find silly. I promise, no matter what, we will have a comfy time together!

Let me help your photos say THEIR thousand Words… With dirty children, and sandy toes. In the beauty of painty fingers and belly laughs. There is much to be spoken in everyday moments. Play. Laugh. Snuggle. Love. Feel. And let me capture it in a snapshot of time.

Rachel Whetzel